Art Collector runs annual tours to the region’s best contemporary art fairs, including Art Basel Hong Kong, Auckland Art Fair, Melbourne Art Fair and Sydney Contemporary. Tours are hosted by art adviser and long-time Art Collector contributor Helen McKenzie.
Art Collector‘s art fair tours include VIP access to art fairs, luxury accommodation, studio visits, private public and commercial gallery tours as well as luncheons and dinners at some of the city’s most exciting eateries.
- 3-4 nights in a luxury hotel close to the art fair action.
- Full access to the VIP program including Vernissage, talks, private collection and artists’ studio visits and additional special events for International visitors.
- A guided tour of the Auckland Gallery with a top local art professional who can provide both historical and contemporary context to the art of New Zealand.
- Visit a number of the important commercial galleries in the city; where curated exhibitions will be on view complimenting the offerings at the fair and giving an in-depth look at the contemporary art scene.
- Our team source the best of the culinary options in Auckland (and Auckland is definitely a city with world class food!). We reserve tables for lunches or dinners, to suit our schedule.
- All flights and transfers organised.
- Additional walking/winery/touring options can be arranged should you wish to extend your stay in New Zealand.
Image courtesy: Auckland Art Fair.
Illustration by artist Coen Young.